Thursday, June 7, 2012

R2: What I Love Writing About

There isn’t really anything that I particularly love writing about. I really enjoyed this class because I was able to write about nearly anything. Some topics are more difficult to write about than others, it all just depends on how passionate you are about a topic. One thing that I find rather easy to write about is sports. I know a lot about different sports like football and baseball but the number one sport that I know I am capable of writing the most about is hockey, especially the Sabres. For a girl, I know the sport as much as I know the back of my own hand. I am well aware of the terms that come along with it also. It’s easy for me to write about things that I know a lot about. I am very into current events so it is easy for me to talk or write about it. I also enjoy being creative and writing fiction pieces. I think it is difficult to start writing one but once you get going, so many ideas start to flow and it is hard to keep up with the ideas your brain is giving you and the movement of your pen on the paper. When it came to writing for the Bulldog, I tried to pick topics for myself that were easy to write about, like prom and graduation. But with it being easy to write about, I had to be sure to draw the interest of the reader into my article and keep their attention so they wouldn’t get bored. It was easy for me to write about these topics because I can easily relate to them or get information about them for the readers. For prom, I was there, along with other members of the class, so I was able to get different viewpoints on what they thought of prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment