Thursday, June 7, 2012

S3: I Am Very...

I am very happy that I chose to take online publishing this year. It wasn’t put into my schedule into school actually started and I took the last spot in the class. To anyone who is sceptical about taking this class, I definitely tell them to take it even if you aren’t the best writer. I really like that every two weeks, we were able to express ourselves through blogs and be able to reach out the district as a whole with the articles we write. The blogs have a wide range of topics, so there is a blog that will strike everyone’s interest. And then when it comes to the articles, you are able to write about nearly anything, as long as it relates to Alden in some way, shape or form. I wasn’t in this class until the first day of school when I dropped pre-calc to be in it. I’m very thankful for the switch because even though you are given a decent amount of work in this class, you can get it done anywhere. Even if you are sick, you are able to access all the class work through WikiSpaces. And I like the amount of work that we are given. It is easy to get in all done within the time limit we are given. The amount of work that we have every two weeks is very doable. In all honestly, I think everyone should have a class with Mr. Currin as the teacher. He is very fun and enjoyable. He is a laid back teacher but only when you get your work done by the given deadline. I’m going to miss this class once college starts because I know that no matter what classes I’m in, they will not be as relaxed and fun as this one has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment